Thursday, May 3, 2007

Ready To Go!




With two days left until we go, Robert and I are both exhausted and ready to get on that plane, if only to get away from the craziness of getting everything in order before we go. My head is constantly busy thinking of things to do, things to pack, things to buy ... then I think something innocuous like "Gotta get her car seat in the van" and I start crying like a baby (while driving down the expressway, I know, not good) just thinking about when we put her in that car seat, she will be home. She will be ours.
Enough tears .... here are some recent photos of our other three children. They are so precious. Mostly. You know how it is.

No comments:

Where In The World ...?

Where In The World ...?
Guangzhou is near Hong Kong, bottom right corner. Dianbai is just below the "M" in Macau (which is south of Guangzhou).