Saturday, May 12, 2007

Whoops - Here are photos





OK - I accidentally clicked on the link to post the last post instead of clicking on the link to grab another photo. Remember, it is all in Chinese so I am not actually as stupid as you might think.

Here are the photos I meant to put in the last post .... the boys went to an amusement park the other day, and had a great time with Dad while the girls and I shopped for shoes.

Also, I love the photo of Ella in the cream flowered dress. She is holding a toy that sings Chinese music and flashes lights, and she is twisting her body, dancing in response.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK, this has nothing to do with your post, Stephanie, but happy Mother's Day! We can't wait to see you all!

--Melissa (and Dustin and Maycie)

Where In The World ...?

Where In The World ...?
Guangzhou is near Hong Kong, bottom right corner. Dianbai is just below the "M" in Macau (which is south of Guangzhou).